Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tapas Therapy

I'm feeling the post-vacation blues. Not even a month ago, I spent a week on Canada's beautiful East Coast, eating fresh lobster (with the proper technique shown to me by a very handsome Maritimer) and hunting down local delicacies. It's only been a few weeks, but I have to say - I'm ready for another vacation!

If you're feeling like me, you might want to take a minute to check out our contest. You could win a trip for two to Spain. A good reason to finally book that week off? I think so.

If you need something to tide you over a little longer, visiting a tapas bar could be a good bet. Those little bites of tastiness and some sangria always put a smile on my face. After coming across this link though, I must say that I'm tempted to actually throw my very own tapas party. However a party does imply the sharing of food, and if you've had a look at my bio, you'll see it's not something I'm very good at (yes, à la Joey from friends). Well I guess there's only one way to get over it - tapas party therapy, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails