Friday, June 26, 2009

Where does your mind wander to?

It's Friday afternoon, and when I look out the window of my downtown Toronto office to the gorgeous sunny day out there, I can't help but think about what I'm going to do when I get out there. But let's face it - Friday afternoon mind-wandering isn't just for sunny summer days. It's where your brain travels to on a regular basis, trying to figure out how you're going to spend those next two oh-so-cherished weekend days.

Chances are you're staying close to home, but sometimes, the mind wanders a bit further than that. Right now, mine is on a sunny terrace - not in Toronto, but in Naples. And there is pizza - oh yes - there is pizza. Although it's not a reality, I really do enjoy this fantasy, and some time soon, I'll actually make it there and drip tomato sauce on the crisp white linen skirt I bought at from a vendor (so I fantasize about shopping a little bit too) just to prove it was real.

If you're like me and enjoy the dreaming that leads up to an experience almost as much as the adventure itself, then you're in the right place. Bon Vivant Travel is all about inspiring those moments - you know - the ones when you lean back, take a look around and think to yourself "yup, this is the good life".

So stay tuned for some fuel for your imagination. In the meantime though - it's Friday, so why don't you have some fun? Take this fun little quiz to find out what type of a Bon Vivant you are. http://www.bonvivanttravel.ca/quiz.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails